What is Aayam Innovation Hub?
Aayam Innovation Hub is membership based platform created by Aayam Skill Development Center where innovators, mentors and impact investors can get connected.
What is the aim of the hub?
The Hub intends to build networking among the innovators and mentors and empower innovators with skill-set required to experiment his/her idea of change. The hub invests in the impactful and sustainable business ideas of innovators inside the hub.
What will be benefit for the members?
It will be the platform to learn from each other, grow professional connections and find support system when you are pushing yourself out of your comfort zone while pursuing your entrepreneurial journey.
Who can join the hub?
Aspiring social entrepreneurs and impact investors can join the hub. Click the link below to join the hub. Please call us in 9808558002 to get your membership number.
Is there age limit to join the hub?
There is no age limit.
How can you get membership?
Interested people have to fill membership form and pay membership charge of Rs.1000 to join the hub. The membership renewal needs to be done every fiscal year.
Where will the membership fee go?
The membership fee collected in a year will be invested in scalable and sustainable social entrepreneurship ideas generated from innovators within the hub.
What are the criteria to get fund?
Innovators have to present the ideas to all the members of the hub during annual assembly. The best ideas will be voted based on its feasibility, innovativeness, scalability and sustainability.
*Conditions applied for funding:
- The idea had been presented during one of the quarterly meetings.
- The innovator receiving the fund have already registered firm or have some kind of legal presence.
- The supported fund has to be returned before contract is over.
Does the innovator have to pay interest upon receiving fund?
The fund released to the innovator has to be reimbursed within 10 months. The innovator does not have to pay interest. The fund will be circulated as revolving fund.
Are there rules for the members?
- The membership need to be renewed annually.
- There will be quarterly meetings to share the progress on ongoing programs of Aayam.
- Members can attend events and programs of Aayam whenever they are available.
- We expect members to treat each other respectfully and foster the learning environment and inspire each other to create better world.
Is there any hierarchy in hub?
It is open platform. We will be innovators, mentors and impact investors.
“No hierarchy. No Power-play. No Nepotism. No favoritism.”